- Studio Administrator
- Malmö, Sweden
- 12 August 2019 - 27 March 2020.
- Parental Leave Cover, half time.
At Block Zero, we work closely with our clients to define, design, and develop new experiences.
Your main responsibility is to make our studio a great place to work in. You will do that by making sure our day to day financials run smoothly, like invoicing, salaries, payments, time reporting etc. Making life easy for our employees. Make sure they have all they need, new employees are greeted and properly set up and keep our office a lovely place to work in. Keeping our admin systems in shape. Help with purchasing, ordering, keeping processes and systems easy to use.
- Curiousity about working in the creative industry.
- Fluent in English, and understand Swedish.
- Experience running a studio, preferably in the creative or technology sector.
- Experience with corporate finances.
What You Get
- Talented and passionate co-workers.
- A respectful work environment where every voice is heard.
- A chance to help shape our culture with your unique voice.
- Work in a creative space.
- Great coffee and healthy snacks.
- Standard health benefits.