- UX Designer
- Malmö, Sweden
- Starting immediately
- Full time
At Block Zero, we work closely with our clients to define, design, and develop new experiences. You will collaborate with other talented designers and developers within our studio to solve challenging and broad problems through a process of thorough user research, ideation and concept development, and iterative design and prototyping.
You will be expected to demonstrate a deep understanding of UX design processes and methodologies, and the ability to break down a problem, as well as structure a process roadmap towards a potential solution using the most suitable tools and methodologies.
In doing so, you will often need to design, conduct and facilitate workshops and qualitative user research; synthesizing the results as insights that would inform the design process and further define the direction of the project.
Using those insights, you should then be able to design UX flows, services and structures which can then be prototyped and tested.
- Curiousity about trends, emerging technologies and interaction paradigms.
- Passion about people, human behaviour, fundamentals of psychology or sociology.
- Creativity and a sense of adventurous!
- Experience in qualitative design research and methodologies such as interviews, contextual inquiry, probing and concept testing.
- A good understanding of why, when and how to use tools and methods such as stakeholder maps, service blueprint, user journeys, design sprints, and other creative tools.
- Experience in designing and facilitating research and design workshops.
- The ability to clearly motivate and communicate research directions and gathered insights, exercises and design decisions.
- Experience in client and stakeholder communication.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
What You Get
- Talented and passionate co-workers.
- A respectful work environment where every voice is heard.
- Time to tinker, play, and build crazy and amazing things.
- Room to grow, build your skills and nurture your talent.
- The opportunity to attend conferences and events to be inspired and represent Block Zero.
- A chance to help shape our culture with your unique voice.
- Your choice of smartphone and a data plan.
- Great coffee and healthy snacks.
- Standard health benefits.