- Visual Communication Designer
- Malmö, Sweden
- Starting immediately
- Full time
At Block Zero, we work closely with our clients to define, design, and develop new experiences. In addition, we often find the story at the core of a new experience, and help communicate it in intuitive and exciting ways.
We also communicate our methods and processes, as well as our unique character and personalities to our network of clients, friends and collaborators.
As a Visual Communication Designer you will bring your experience in digital design and communication, and understanding of storytelling and crafting narratives to Block Zero. You are able to define a holistic visual approach for a story across multiple channels, and can produce bold, creative, high quality visual material for the story.
While having a distinct visual style, you should be able to design diverse visuals most suited to the story or project at hand.
- Curiousity about visual and communication trends, branding and online marketing.
- Passion about storytelling, particularly various visual mediums.
- Creativity and boldness.
- Familiarity with and interest in animation, illustration, photography and filmmaking.
What You Get
- Talented and passionate co-workers.
- A respectful work environment where every voice is heard.
- Time to tinker, play, and build crazy and amazing things.
- Room to grow, build your skills and nurture your talent.
- The opportunity to attend conferences and events to be inspired and represent Block Zero.
- A chance to help shape our culture with your unique voice.
- Your choice of smartphone and a data plan.
- Great coffee and healthy snacks.
- Standard health benefits.